Bega Protein Peanut Spread Promotion
Terms & Conditions of Entry – Bega Peanut Butter Masters
These Terms & Conditions of Entry contain important information you need to know about your entry and the Promotion generally. Make sure you read these Terms & Conditions of Entry carefully.
Information about how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms & Conditions of Entry. If you choose to participate in this Promotion, then you agree that these Terms & Conditions of Entry apply to your entry.
|PROMOTION||Peanut Butter Masters (Promotion).|
|PROMOTER||The Promoter is Bega Cheese Limited (ABN 81 008 358 503), of 23-45 Ridge Street, North Bega, NSW, 2550 (we, our, us, Promoter).|
|PROMOTION PERIOD||The promotion starts at 09:00am on Monday 14th of August, 2023 AEST, and closes at 11:59pm on Sunday 10th of September, 2023 AEST (Promotion Period). No entries will be accepted after this time.|
|WHO CAN ENTER||Entry is open to Australian residents aged 13 years or older as at the commencement of the Promotion. If you are under 18 years of age, you must have permission from your parent or guardian to enter and if you win, the prize may be awarded to your parent/guardian. Employees of our company and its subsidiaries (and their immediate families) and the employees of any agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. When we say ‘immediate families’ we mean spouse (whether married or defacto), child, parent, grandparent, uncle, aunt, sibling, niece, nephew or cousin.|
|To enter, participants must, during the Promotion Period:
Your jar of Bega Peanut Butter from the Participating Product list below must feature in the image to be eligible and your Instagram account must be public.
Entrants can only enter in their own individual capacity and from a social media account which they hold in their own name. Entering under a false name/s may invalidate all entries. Multiple entries under different names may also invalidate all entries at the Promoter’s discretion. The use of automatic entry software, mechanical or electronic devices that allows an individual to automatically enter the Promotion is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
You can enter as many times as you like provided each entry is submitted separately in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
Entries must be received during the Promotion Period and in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry. Entries will not be accepted in any other way or form or at any other time. Your entry is deemed to have been received when we actually receive it (not when you send it). Incomplete and ineligible entries will be deemed invalid. We’ll also invalidate any entry which (in our opinion) breaches these Terms & Conditions of Entry or any other content guidelines published by us as part of the entry process for the Promotion. Once submitted, you cannot alter or delete your entry.
|PARTICIPATING PRODUCTS||Bega Peanut Butter, Bega Light Peanut Butter, Bega No Added Sugar or Salt Peanut Butter and Bega Super Crunchy Peanut Butter.|
|PRIZE(S)||The Grand Prize is a $2,000 MasterCard Gift Card*, the Runner Up prize is a $500 MasterCard Gift Card* and there are also 5 x $100 MasterCard Gift Cards* for the other top creations to be won.
The MasterCard Gift Card* prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of GiftCardStore available: https://giftcardstore.com.au/terms/.
Prizes are limited to one per person. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of consideration. The value of each prize is accurate as at the time of preparation of these Terms & Conditions of Entry. We accept no responsibility for any variation in the value of a prize after that date. If a prize is unavailable for any reason, we may substitute it for another item of equal or higher value. If a winner does not take an element of a prize by the time stipulated by us, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. We accept no other liability or responsibility for any loss incurred by a winner or any other party if any prize (or any part of a prize) is unavailable for any reason.
NOTE: If one of the people taking or participating in a prize is under 18 years of age, a parent or legal guardian of that person must be present for the duration of the prize, as one of the participants.
|PRIZE POOL||The total prize pool is $3,000 (RRP, including GST). Any costs not expressly included in the prize description are the responsibility of the winner.|
|JUDGING & WINNER NOTIFICATION||All eligible entries will be judged by our representatives. Judging will take place at 1 Vegemite Way, Port Melbourne, Victoria 3207 at 4:00pm on Wednesday 13th of September, 2023 AEST. Entries will be judged on the basis of merit, creativity, originality, nuttiness and tastiness (from appearance). The best 7 entries, as determined by the judges, will be declared winners. This is a game of skill – chance plays no part in determining the winner.
Winners will be notified by private message within 2 business days of determination, and will be provided with instructions which they must follow in order to verify their entry and claim their prize.
Winners names will be published Facebook Page/Instagram Page on or around 13th of September, 2023.
The judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
|CLAIMING YOUR PRIZE||Prizes must be claimed by 4:00pm on Wednesday 20th of September, 2023 AEST. To claim your prize, you must follow the instructions set out in the notification message we send to you telling you that you’re a winner. This includes providing verification information regarding your entry, if requested by us. We will make reasonable efforts to contact you, but if you’ve not claimed your prize by the prize claim date, or we determine that your entry is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry, then your entry will be declared invalid, the prize will be forfeited and no cash or other alternative will be provided. We may award the prize to the next best entry (in our sole discretion).
If a prize winner complies with these Terms & Conditions of Entry, and we verify and accept the entry in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry, we will deliver the prize within 28 days of the winning entry being verified, to the address provided by you at the time of completing your entry or via the verification process.
|ENTY CONTENT||You must take full responsibility for the content of your entry, and for ensuring that your entry complies with these Terms & Conditions of Entry. When we talk about ‘entry content’, we mean things like text, photos, videos, email messages and anything else that you submit, upload, transmit, publish, communicate or use in connection with your entry into the Promotion.Your entry must be your own original work. We reserve the right to verify, or to require you to verify, that the entry is your original work. If you can’t verify your entry to our satisfaction, your entry will be deemed invalid.Play nicely – you don’t want to be that guy. Your entry must not include:
We may at any time, in our absolute discretion, edit, modify, delete, remove or take-down any part of your entry that is within our possession or control without notice to you, or require you by notice to take such action in respect of content within your possession or control.By submitting an entry to the Promotion, you agree to give us a world-wide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferrable and fully sublicensable licence to use your entry in connection with the Promotion (such as posting your entry on our Facebook Page, for all the world to see and admire) and for related marketing and promotional purposes. You consent to us using your entry in any manner we wish (including modifying, adapting or publishing the entry, whether in original or modified form, in whole or in part or not at all), by way of all media, without payment to you (of royalties, compensation or otherwise). By submitting an entry, you consent to and waive any claim or right of action you may in respect of any such dealings with the entry that might otherwise infringe your moral rights (including the rights of attribution and integrity or against false attribution) in respect of the entry or entry content. We may copy any content submitted as part of your entry, cause the content to be seen and/or heard in public, and communicate the content to the public, without notice or attribution to you. We may also allow third parties to do these things.
|GENERAL||1. We accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. We have no control over telephone communications, social media functionality, social media owners, networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. We are not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) any costs incurred.
2. We may declare any or all of your entries invalid, and prohibit your further participation in this Promotion, if you:
3. If requested by us, winners (and their companion(s), if applicable) must sign (or, if they are less than 18 years of age, arrange for their parent/guardian to sign) a release, waiver, and/or indemnity in favour of us, and all parties involved in this Promotion and/or providing the prize, in a form provided by us, before they participate in the Promotion and/or the prize. If they (or their parent/guardian) do not sign that form within the time specified by us, they will not be able to participate and their entry or prize claim will be deemed invalid.
4. If requested by us, entrants and winners (and their companion(s), if applicable) must participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding this Promotion or their winning of a prize, free of charge, and they consent to us and our associated companies and agencies using their name and image in promotional material.
5. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion does not or is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond our control which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, then we may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
6. Our decisions in connection with the Promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. You acknowledge that there may be inherent risks in some aspects of the Promotion or the prize and that participation in the Promotion or the prize may involve participating in dangerous activities. By entering this Promotion and/or accepting the prize, you accept that risk for yourself and for your companion(s) (if applicable).
8. We and our associated agencies and companies, and the agencies and companies associated with this Promotion (including Facebook and Instagram, if the Promotion is conducted via the Facebook or Instagram Platforms), will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
9. We and our associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
10. We may, in our absolute discretion, prohibit an entrant’s participation in this Promotion, cancel or suspend a prize, or otherwise cease to provide any prize to a winner, if the entrant or winner (or any companion) is (in our opinion) under the influence of alcohol or drugs, behaves aggressively or disruptively, or behaves in a manner which may diminish our good name and reputation or our products and brands, or is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate.
11. We accept no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where the operation of this Promotion results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, you agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
13. Any part of these Terms & Conditions of Entry which are void or not enforceable by law will be automatically severed from these Terms & Conditions of Entry, where possible, to ensure that the remaining provisions of the Terms & Conditions of Entry remain in effect. We may vary these Terms & Conditions of Entry from time to time as required for compliance with law or for the purposes of correcting any error or omission. As such, it is the responsibility of every entrant to ensure that they review these Terms & Conditions of Entry at the time of entry and all other material times.
14. These Terms & Conditions of Entry will be governed by and must be construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia, and each party irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia, and their courts of appeal.
*This wording was added on 5 September 2023.
These Terms and Conditions of Entry have been amended:
- To provide clarification around the prize and include Mastercard as a gift card option. Amendments were made to the ‘Prize(s)’ section.